Sunday, July 1, 2012

Columbia Here I Come. I Hope...

So I've gotten into Columbia. You might think I'm set. I'm golden. No need to worry anymore. Well, that's not quite the case.

I can't get graduate level student loans because my credit score sucks from years of medical bills for 10 kids (And don't tell me they don't count those, because believe me, they are).

So, I have no loans to help defray the cost of living in NYC. So, I'm looking for a job in NYC but that's not as easy as you might think when you live about 1300 miles away. I'm also looking for a cheap apartment. So I'm looking for a little help.

I've set up a paypal account and I'll be posting a donations button. Anything you can give to help me be able to survive my first month in NYC until I can get a job and become self sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment